We lead smart trainings for smart people.
Trainings that raise the bar within the industry. And beyond.
Master Evaluator Certificate Program
Become a 'master' of your craft.
The EWN Master Evaluator Certificate Program will provide evaluators with up-to-date principles and tools for conducting effective evaluations. You will practice these tools and principles in a comfortable learning environment and apply those with modern evaluation tools. Your evaluators, supervisors, foremen, trainers, teachers, proctors, and managers will benefit from this class. What you should expect:
- An understanding of the requirements from 49 CFR 192 and 195 related to written and performance evaluations.
- The ability to utilize evaluation preparation techniques and skills to evaluate with proper documentation and evaluation records.
- Participants will receive upon completion: MECP Certificate, cool merch, and course and reference materials.
- Learn to make evaluations a productive experience for the individual; get the best out of them and grow them into better-qualified workers.
E3 System Administrator Training
The E3 System will streamline your daily activities. This training gets you there quicker.
This training provides an opportunity to explore critical tools, reporting, and other components of the system through a hands-on approach. E3 Admins will gain the knowledge to oversee their OQ program from within the system effectively. Here are a few of the high points:
- Learn to create and organize users (manage, communicate, and verify).
- Learn how to utilize tools & reporting within E3.
- Learn how to organize and manage task lists.
Master Trainer Development Program
This class addresses common gaps and brings your trainers up to a new level.
Our Master Trainer Development Program is designed to equip trainers with the tools and techniques required to present training effectively. We have all had to face a class that didn't go quite as planned. In this class, you will learn how to accommodate each learning style and deliver training that reaches each learner. This training is all about raising the bar for your trainers and training programs alike. Expect to master the following:
- Developing quality training and programs that prevent accidents/incidents.
- Learning the role of the Master Trainer and the 6 Principles of Adult Learning Theory.
- Distinguishing between competence and confidence.
- Learn how to create a positive learning environment.
- Conquering and mitigating stage fright.
Instructional Design and Development Program
Build training that hits the mark.
The Instructional Design and Development Program teaches course developers how to create practical learning objectives, content, and assessment questions that ensure knowledge transfer. This course will also help you leverage the key components of instructional design and utilize the E3 Training Builder to build courses that meet and exceed your training needs. Expect the following from this course:
- Learn the needs assessment approach for developing training as well as the components of effective learning objectives.
- Identify the levels of the Cognitive Classification Model and the steps to developing effective course formats.
- Identify relevant training content and learn how to implement it according to best practices.
- Understand the levels of the Kirkpatrick New World Model.
- Fully understand and implement a content QA process.
- Learn how to navigate and input course content in the E3 System.
Soft Skills for Leaders
Soft Skills have never been more important.
75% of long-term job success depends on soft skills. In fact, the most sought-after and most challenging to find talents in the market today are soft skills. Soft skills are becoming more and more of a need in our industry. From those in the field to those working behind the desk, success in today's workplace is based on a mixture of soft and hard skills. By the end of this course, expect to:
- Understand and utilize active listening techniques.
- Learn how to manage time and resources to ensure beneficial leadership.
- Learn to utilize emotional intelligence with all working relationships.
- Learn generational differences and what drives workers in various generations.
- Discuss management styles, communication styles, and other helpful tools to lead effectively.
- Discuss and learn from peers in group discussions and real world problem solving.
- Learn to communicate effectively in times of crisis.
Custom Training Programs & Classes
Sometimes your needs don't fit perfectly into a box. We do custom content, too.
Let's setup a meeting to discover your pain points and opportunities to raise the bar.