Pipeline Safety Management Systems (PSMS)
PSMS is a journey not a destination.
PSMS Assessments & Audits
- A GAP Analysis is a great place to start in order to determine your company’s level of conformity with API RP 1173.
- Allow our team to perform a Baseline Safety Culture Assessment to help identify potential obstacles that may be keeping you from achieving a truly positive pipeline safety culture.
- If you already have a PSMS program in place, we can provide an independent and objective evaluation with recommendations to make your program even better.
- We have years of experience in pipeline safety and compliance and can help you build, maintain, and improve your PSMS program - our team is your team.
PSMS Training & Development
- Let us help you build custom PSMS related content for training and qualification. Our system makes this easy!
- Ensuring your workforce understands your expectations regarding “See Something- Say Something-Do Something” is critical to an effective PSMS. "Stop Work" Authority is of paramount importance to safety! We can help you train your workforce on this key concept.
- Implementing a STRONG Safety Culture can be tricky. Let us train your team on how to recognize risk and react accordingly.
- We can deliver PSMS workshops or help you build a custom workshop for your team based on your specific needs.
- Custom solutions are always available for those further along in their PSMS journey!
PSMS Project Management
- Developing an effective PSMS program that includes milestones, reporting and accountability is vital to success - we can help.
- Implementing a PSMS program includes many interrelated components. Our experts can help ensure your PSMS rollout addresses these relationships.
- If you can’t measure it, you can't manage it. Effective project management requires proper planning and execution and measurement of progress. Our team can help ensure you have a smooth sailing PSMS journey.
- Holding your entire organization accountable must be a part of your PSMS plan. An effective overall Governance Program is key to achieving this accountability and something we can help you with.
- EWN has done this before, leaning on a professional can save you time, money, and effort.
PSMS Measurement & Continuous Improvement
- Track leading and lagging Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with the development of PSMS Dashboards designed to keep you informed of important pipeline safety related processes and performance.
- Establishing the right KPIs is critical to successful risk management and overall pipeline safety. We can help.
- PSMS program effectiveness and maturity can also be tracked using well-defined, industry developed methodologies that are completed through regular, periodic independent audits and evaluations.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act – Continuous improvement can be achieved through intentional, deliberative processes that uses data as the measuring stick. Let us help you with this technical aspect of PSMS.