Operator Qualification (OQ)
The intent is a safe and qualified workforce. That's where we come in.
We grew up with OQ.
When CFR 192 & 195 passed legislation, companies scrambled to implement it. Grace was given to many companies as Operator Qualifications ramped up to ensure a more qualified workforce. OQ Programs have now had time to mature, and expectations are higher than ever for Operators to not only meet PHMSA's standards—but to exceed them. And as Contractors are utilized more and more within our industry, they are also expected to uphold these same high standards.
We understand the push to a more proactive industry, but we also understand it will take time to get there. We have solutions to encompass your entire program (and beyond). And we have a team dedicated to implementing and streamlining your transition.
Most Utilized Operator Qualification Evaluator Training Services
All services can be mixed and matched for custom solutions. Discover all the possibilities we provide to both Operators, Contractors, and Training Centers.
We have been helping Operator Qualification Evaluators master their craft for years.
- Online and offline Instructor Led-Trainings held multiple times a month to help your team get certified as Master Evaluators.
- Proctoring tools to better manage classes safely (and with proper social distancing).
- Advanced Master Trainer Program to help take your trainers to the next level.
- Next-level discussions: Custom workshops, Authorized Training & Assessment Centers to aid with 3rd Party Evaluations, system integration with Prometric Testing Centers.
Compliance-Centered OQ Evaluator Solutions
All solutions can be mixed and matched to build custom solutions. Discover all the possibilities we provide to both Operators, Contractors, and Training Centers when it comes to compliance.
Iron sharpens iron. Find a tool to complement our other tools.
Once you have your Operator Qualification Program performing as expected, building an even more robust program is the next step. Raising the bar has never been easier.
- Pipeline Safety Management System: Have you started your PSMS journey yet? API RP 1173 isn't mandatory... yet. Start Now!
- Enterprise-Level Connections: Do you have your own system in place to manage your records? We can connect them all within our system. Have tools, will travel. Ask a Question!
- Custom Content Development: More and more states are asking for training programs to go a step further. We have the staff to back up your next custom course content project. Shoot us a message!
- Anything you didn't see? We love a good idea, and it helps when someone is equally excited (or more) about the idea. We Are All Ears!