Master Evaluator Certificate Program
The EWN Master Evaluator Certificate Program is designed to provide each evaluator with the most up to date principles and tools for conducting effective evaluations. Each class participant will have the opportunity to apply and practice these research-based principals and tools in a comfortable learning environment. This is achieved by participation and discussion of individual testing and performance observation techniques and by the practical application of actual evaluation tools. All participants will learn to:
- Identify the requirements of 49 CFR 192 and 195 as it relates to written & performance evaluations.
- Practice evaluation preparation techniques.
- Perform an evaluation with proper documentation & maintain evaluation records.
- Evaluators, Supervisors, Foreman, Trainers, Teachers, Proctors & Managers will all benefit from this class.
- Participants will receive upon completion: MECP Certificate, .5 CEU(s), freebies, course & reference materials.
Master Trainer Development Program
The Master Trainer Development Program is designed to equip individual trainers with the proper tools and techniques required to present training effectively. Each class covers adult training and learning styles, how these different learning styles affect an individual’s ability to relate to the material being presented and how the trainer can incorporate effective techniques in their training presentations to reach all learning styles. The trainer will be shown how their particular learning style affects his/her training style enabling them to be more effective in their presentations, reaching a broader audience for greater participation during training and greater retention of the training material.
The Master Trainer Development Program also provides tools and techniques for the development of effective training programs by giving the trainer a working knowledge of training concepts, instructional design programs, effective learning activities, and supporting materials. If your trainers are struggling to be effective in that role, we can help. ENERGY worldnet’s Master Trainer Development Program has proven to be a benefit to trainers serving in the ever-changing Energy Industry and helps provide a great ROI for any training program. By participating in this course, you will accomplish the following objectives:
- Identify the need for quality training & develop programs that prevent accidents/incidents.
- Identify the role of the Master Trainer and the six principles of the Adult Learning Theory.
- Discuss learning styles & training styles.
- Distinguish between competence & confidence.
- Identify and combat stage fright.
- Discuss components of creating a positive learning environment; including effective room choice & seating arrangements.
E3 System Administrator Training
The E3 System Administrator Training provides EWN account holders with an opportunity to explore key tools, features, and components of the E3 system through a hands-on survey of the E3system. OQ plan administrators will gain the knowledge to effectively oversee their OQ training program through utilizing the E3 system and services. By completing this class, you will learn the following:
- Identify the steps to create user accounts.
- Learn how to organize users.
- Utilize tools available to the E3 user.
- Identify the steps involved in utilizing the Contractor Tool.
- Identify the steps to run reports.
- Learn to utilize Compliance Tools.
- Ability to manage task lists and organize tasks.
Instructional Design & Development Program
The Instructional Design and Development Program is designed to teach course developers in the energy industry how to write effective learning objectives, develop relevant content, and design effective test questions on a cognitive level to validate the achievement of intended knowledge transfer.
IDDP will assist course developers in defining, identifying, and utilizing key components of the instructional design process while identifying necessary elements of effective computer-based-training courses and how to utilize the E3 Training Builder tools to assist in building custom courses to meet their company’s needs. Class participants will master the following:
- Identify the needs assessment approach for developing training and components of effective learning objectives.
- Identify the levels of Cognitive Classification Model.
- Learn the steps to develop effective course formats.
- Identify relevant training content.
- Understand the levels of the Kirkpatrick New World Model.
- Fully understand & implement a content QA process.
- Learn how to navigate and input course content in the E3 System.