EWN is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should EWN ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Application, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Consent to Use of Data. You agree that EWN may collect and use data and related information that is gathered to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You. EWN may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify You, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to You.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of the Application therefore we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to EWN, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and EWN is unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
- Children's Privacy. Only individuals age 18 or older have permission to access EWN’s Application. EWN’s Application does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
EWN does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided EWN with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Your Suggestions. Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, "Suggestions") provided by you to EWN with respect to our Application shall remain the sole and exclusive property of EWN.
EWN shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
- Location Information. EWN may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. EWN uses this information to provide features of our service, to improve and customize our Application. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Application at any time, through your mobile device settings.
- Service Providers. EWN may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Application, to provide the Application on our behalf, to perform Application-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Application is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
- Communications. EWN may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Compliance with Laws. EWN will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Application.
- International Transfer. Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that EWN transfers the information, including Personal Information, to United States and processes it there.
Your consent to this Policy followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
- Links to other Websites. EWN’s Application may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Application, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, EWN cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Policy. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at 1 (940) 626-1941.