The Master Trainer Development Program is designed to arm individual trainers with the proper tools and techniques specifically adapted for the effective training of the energy industry learner. Each class covers industry-accepted and empirically tested training and learning styles, how they can be adapted to the energy industry, and how the trainer can utilize this knowledge to develop a qualified workforce. The Master Trainer Development Program also provides tools and techniques for the development of effective training programs by giving the trainer a working knowledge of training concepts, effective learning activities, and supporting materials. The value and benefits of the EWN Master Trainer Development Program are must-have for the ever-changing energy industry and helps provide a great ROI for any training program.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the necessity of quality training and development programs in the oil and gas industry
- Identify the role of the Master Trainer
- Identify six principles of Malcolm Knowles’ Adult Learning Theory
- Discuss learning styles with learning activities
- Discuss training styles
- Define training
- Identify effective room choices
- Identify seating arrangements
- Discuss components of creating a positive learning environment
- Identify the needs assessment process
- Identify effectively written learning objectives
- Identify purposes of evaluations
- Identify methods of evaluations
- Identify proven evaluation models
- Identify the benefits of evaluations
- Note that successful completion of this course requires fully participating in all activities throughout the instructional day, plus successfully completing all related assessments with an average of at least 80%.
Registration closes the Friday prior to the training event.
Payment must be received two (2) days prior to the training event.
Payment will not be accepted at the door.
Questions? Contact us:
Toll Free: 1-855-396-5267