The EWN Master Evaluator Certificate Program is designed to provide each evaluator with the most up-to-date principles and tools for conducting effective evaluations. Each class participant will have the opportunity to apply and practice these research-based principles and tools in a comfortable learning environment. This is achieved by participation and discussion of individual testing and performance observation techniques and by the practical application of actual evaluation tools. Participants will identify the requirements of 49 CFR 192 and 195 as it relates to written and performance evaluations, practice evaluation preparation techniques, perform an evaluation with proper documentation and maintain evaluation records. The Master Evaluator Certificate Program is a valuable asset to any company that wants to achieve consistency and exceptional quality in an evaluation program.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define evaluation
- Define the role of the performance evaluation
- Identify significant events in energy history
- Identify EWN guidelines for Master Evaluators
- Identify steps to prepare for an evaluation
- Identify the role of the Master Evaluator
- Identify the rules for evaluators
- Identify the role of a proctor
- Identify and react to unacceptable performance during an evaluation
- Identify acceptable performance of the evaluator during an evaluation
- Identify documentation requirements
- Note that successful completion of this course requires fully participating in all activities throughout the instructional day, plus successfully completing all related assessments with an average of at least 80%.
Registration closes the Friday prior to the training event.
Payment must be received two (2) days prior to the training event.
Payment will not be accepted at the door.
Questions? Contact us:
Toll Free: 1-855-396-5267