The Instructional Design and Development Program is designed to teach course developers in the energy industry how to write effective learning objectives, develop relevant content, and design effective test questions on a cognitive level to validate the achievement of intended knowledge transfer. IDDP will assist course developers in defining, identifying, and utilizing key components of the instructional design process while identifying necessary elements of effective computer-based-training courses and how to utilize the E3 Training Builder tools to assist in building custom courses to meet their company’s needs.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the needs assessment approach for developing training
- Identify components of effective learning objectives
- Identify the levels of the Cognitive Classification Model
- Identify the steps to develop the course format
- Identify relevant training content
- Identify levels of the Kirkpatrick New World Model
- Identify the steps in the content QA process
- List requirements of quality assurance
- Identify the location in the E3 System where the course content is input
Registration closes the Friday prior to the training event.
Payment must be received two (2) days prior to the training event.
Payment will not be accepted at the door.
Questions? Contact us:
Toll Free: 1-855-396-5267