- This event has passed.
E3 System Administrator Training (ESAT)
July 14 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$299
The E3 System Administrator Training provides EWN account holders with an opportunity to explore key tools, features, and components of the E3 system through a hands-on survey. OQ plan administrators will gain the knowledge to effectively oversee their OQ training program and fully utilize the E3 system and services.At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the options to manage a user profile
- Identify the steps involved in utilizing operator connections
- Identify the steps involved in managing a task list
- Identify the location to manage assignments
- Identify the steps to submit evaluations
- Identify types of reports available
- Identify the tools available to the E3 user
- Identify the steps to access qualification requirements
- Identify the steps involved to organize tasks by groups and/or job titles
- Note that successful completion of this course requires fully participating in all activities throughout the instructional day, plus successfully completing all related assessments with an average of at least 80%.
Registration closes the Friday prior to this training event date.
Payment is expected no later than two (2) days prior to the event date.
Registrants canceling more than 10 business days in advance are eligible for a full refund, less a 20% processing fee, or a registration for a later date at no cost. Registrants failing to attend without notification will not receive a refund. Please make cancellations and refund requests through ILT@energyworldnet.com
A laptop is needed for this class, as it is interactive with the system. Please let email@example.com know if you will not have one available so we can make arrangements to provide one for you.
Questions? Contact us:
Toll Free: 1-855-396-5267