Our team is growing. Join us.
Regional Account Executive
The Regional Account Executive is responsible for identifying, securing, growing and maintaining new client revenue and a market share in a defined vertical market segment or segments through the sale of products and services on a contractual basis. This position is tasked with identifying the market opportunities, creating a sales plan for penetrating the market, implementing the plan, and ultimately achieving a designated sales quota objective. Each Regional Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining a specific set of key accounts consisting of existing customers that they must upsell and cross sell and target accounts for new business development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify vertical market revenue opportunities through continuous prospecting activities such as cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Gain a clear understanding of prospects/customers' business challenges and requirements and present appropriately to make a sale using a solution/consultative based approach;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Renew, maintain and grow the current base revenue stream;
- Represent EWN at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Create a sales plan for achieving assigned revenue targets within the monthly and annual time-frame;
- Develop and maintain within salesforce account profile on every account and consistently document all opportunities, status, activities, new business forecast and updates in salesforce.
- 5 years general computer usage with web browsing, Microsoft Office and other related applications;
- 1 year experience with Salesforce.com;
- 3-4 years experience in sales using a solution/consultative sales approach, meeting and surpassing B2B sales goals;
- Bachelor’s degree (Substitution allowed).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Solution/consultative selling;
- Software as a solution / application service provider;
- Give in-person presentations to prospective clients to explain products and services and their alignment with the client's needs;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Problem solving, being resourceful, and detail oriented.
- Prioritize and be flexible;
- Manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes;
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and "wear multiple hats" when necessary;
- Travel 30-40%.
- Additional years of experience in the industry, sales, and/or marketing may substitute for required education.
EWN is the leader in compliance management and workforce development for the energy industry. We are looking for an experienced marketer to help us grow our brand and scream it from the rooftops! If you enjoy working alongside highly-skilled, accountable and innovative teammates – we have a spot for you. Don’t worry, we will teach you our industry (while you are getting paid), we just need you to walk in the door with a passion for marketing and skills in social media, online advertising and creative design.
Sound interesting? If you would like to discuss how you can bring your talents to our home office in Decatur, TX, you can email us (click here) or text us to start the conversation: 940.263.1285