Our team is growing. Join us.
Regional Account Executive
The Regional Account Executive is responsible for identifying, securing, growing and maintaining new client revenue and a market share in a defined vertical market segment or segments through the sale of products and services on a contractual basis. This position is tasked with identifying the market opportunities, creating a sales plan for penetrating the market, implementing the plan, and ultimately achieving a designated sales quota objective. Each Regional Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining a specific set of key accounts consisting of existing customers that they must upsell and cross sell and target accounts for new business development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify vertical market revenue opportunities through continuous prospecting activities such as cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Gain a clear understanding of prospects/customers' business challenges and requirements and present appropriately to make a sale using a solution/consultative based approach;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Renew, maintain and grow the current base revenue stream;
- Represent EWN at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Create a sales plan for achieving assigned revenue targets within the monthly and annual time-frame;
- Develop and maintain within salesforce account profile on every account and consistently document all opportunities, status, activities, new business forecast and updates in salesforce.
- 5 years general computer usage with web browsing, Microsoft Office and other related applications;
- 1 year experience with Salesforce.com;
- 3-4 years experience in sales using a solution/consultative sales approach, meeting and surpassing B2B sales goals;
- Bachelor’s degree (Substitution allowed).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Solution/consultative selling;
- Software as a solution / application service provider;
- Give in-person presentations to prospective clients to explain products and services and their alignment with the client's needs;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Problem solving, being resourceful, and detail oriented.
- Prioritize and be flexible;
- Manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes;
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and "wear multiple hats" when necessary;
- Travel 30-40%.
- Additional years of experience in the industry, sales, and/or marketing may substitute for required education.